Ontario Sailing Association – NOTICE OF MEETING
April 1st, 2021 – March 31st, 2022, Fiscal Year
Monday October 3, 2022 – 7:00pm EST
Representatives of Member Organizations in good standing with the Ontario Sailing Association are invited to attend the Ontario Sailing Association Annual Meeting for review of the fiscal year ending March 31st, 2022.
The Meeting will be held virtually on Monday October 3rd, 2022, beginning promptly at 7:00pm EST.
The meeting will address the following business of the association:
- Approve the minutes of the 2021 Annual Meeting of the Association held October 5th, 2021.
- Presentation of annual reports from the President of the Board of Directors and from the Executive Director.
- Presentation of the audited financial statements for the Association for the fiscal year ending March 31st, 2022.
- Appoint the auditors of the Association for the fiscal year ending March 31st, 2023.
- Elect Directors to the Association as needed within the by-laws.
- Approve minor amendments to the by-laws of the Association
Documents Included in the Annual Meeting package include:
2021 Annual Meeting Minutes – Draft
Director Candidate Information
Audited Financial Statement for Fiscal Year Ending March 31st, 2022
Information on how to register was sent to the main contacts of Ontario Sailing Association’s Member Organizations in Good Standing, if you feel you should have received information and did not, please reach out to Lisa Roddie, Member Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org