Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Due to COVID-19, the Ontario Sailing office is currently closed and staff are working from home but available via email. Please visit our contact page at https://ontariosailing.ca/about/ontario-sailing-staff/ where staff email addresses are listed along with responsibilities.
Course registrations are still being accepted. Online courses will continue as planned and payments will be processed upon registration. Payments for in-person courses will not be processed until the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has passed and Ontario Sailing can confirm that courses will proceed as scheduled. You will receive a confirmation email once staff has assessed your spot within a course so that you will know that your spot is being held. Once we confirm the dates of the courses, we will process payments in the order in which we receive the registrations.
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- LINKS TO RELIABLE INFORMATION TO HELP YOU MANEUVER THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) PANDEMIC (List last updated May 19, 2020 3:49 pm EDT)
- Sail Canada Return to Sailing Guidelines amid COVID-19 (posted May 13, 2020)
- Dinghy Instructor Clinic Update #3 (posted May 7, 2020)
- Dinghy Instructor Clinic Update #2 (posted May 1, 2020)
- Steps to completing a Canada Emergency Wages Subsidy Application online (posted April 29, 2020)
- Canada’s COVID-19 Emergency Response Plan for Businesses (updated April 16, 2020 1:27pm)
- An Update from Ontario Sailing (April 16, 2020)
- Sail Canada information including Instructor Certifications (Updated March 30, 2020)
- 2020 Olympic Games have been rescheduled to 2021 (March 30, 2020)
- A letter from Ontario Sailing’s Executive Director, Glenn Lethbridge (updated March 23, 2020)