COAST is the unique program designed to support all our member organizations in areas around governance and operations. We created the COAST program in partnership with Row Ontario. Through COAST, Ontario Sailing dedicates resources to help our community-based clubs and schools ensure they have support around the business side of running a club.
Some examples of how our team assists our member organizations include:
- Reviewing by-laws and other governance documents
- Sharing updates and resources for changing legal requirements and best practices
- Board Orientations and team building
- Support with grant applications
- Human Resource management support – from recruiting to hiring to challenges
- Facility & Safety Reviews
- Strategic Planning
- Membership Package reviews
- Online Secured COAST resource library. (Each organization has account).
And lots more – ask and see!
The COAST team is here to support organization Boards of Directors and Senior Staff as part of your Ontario Sailing Membership – please do not hesitate to reach out – email@example.com
Looking for the Resource Library and other online tools? www.coastontario.ca
Remember the Commodore/Senior Staff person should have your organization’s login information or can reach out to us to receive the unique log in information.