- not-for-profit organization in good standing recognized under the Ministry of Health Promotion and Sport Recognition Policy; or
- not-for-profit organization that provides a recreation facility to a community (i.e. swimming pools, sport specific courts, arenas, etc.)
For more information about program eligibility, please view the guidelines on our website at https://www.infrastructureontario.ca/Infrastructure-Lending/
Since 2003, Infrastructure Ontario’s Loan Program has helped finance the development of almost $7 billion in local projects across Ontario. From the construction of roads, bridges, buildings, and facilities to the acquisition of land and equipment our long-term financing solution has helped hundreds of clients turn their projects into reality.
- Swimming pools, arenas, sports specific courts, sports fields and gymnasiums
- New construction, acquisitions, or renovation of facilities
- Accessibility improvements
For more details about Infrastructure Ontario’s Loan Program, please visit our website at https://www.infrastructureontario.ca for more information on how Infrastructure Ontario can help you with your next capital project.