Apply for Funding from Ontario Sailing
Ontario Sailing is very pleased to announce that our members can apply to us for funding up to $2000 for a grass roots program or event that will benefit growth within our sport.
Supported by a donation from the former Huntsville Sailing Club, this fund will be open to member clubs, schools and camps of Ontario Sailing.
Programs that could be considered include:
- New youth programming
- Programs for youth/adults with a disability
- Capital work to benefit grass roots at your organization
- Hosting of a program or event that will help grow your club/school /camp
A simple email stating the following information is required
- The intended need for the funds
- The amount requested up to $2000
- Approval of your board to apply for the monies (letter signed by the Commodore)
- Name, address, club contact information
- You agree to Ontario Sailing highlighting your project on our website and social media
In order to apply you must be
- A member in good standing with Ontario Sailing (current membership paid up).
- A not-for-profit or charity
- Agree to write a short report after the money has been used
- Recognize the support of Ontario Sailing on your website
- Due date is July 15th 2015 by 4pm
Up to $2000 is available for each of the next 4 years (total of $8000). Consideration for projects over a two year period can be made.
The decision of an Ontario Sailing Board appointment committee will be final.
The panel may choose to fund multiple applications.
Please send your application via email to:
Glenn Lethbridge, Executive Director
DEADLINE: July 15th 2015 by 4pm EST
If you have any questions, please contact Glenn at the above email or give him a call at 1-888-672-7245 ext. 224.