Due to COVID-19, the Ontario Sailing office is currently closed and staff are working from home but available via email. Please visit our contact page at https://ontariosailing.ca/about/ontario-sailing-staff/ where staff email addresses are listed along with responsibilities.
ONTARIO SAILING UPDATES:
- Ontario Enacts Provincial Emergency and Stay-at-Home Order (effective April 8, 2021)
- Ontario Implements Provincewide Emergency Brake (effective April 3, 2021)
- A Guide to Responsible Social Distancing for all Boaters (posted April 1, 2021)
- Ontario Sailing Announced COVID Task Group (posted March 12, 2021)
- COVID-19 Declaration of Emergency for Ontario (effective January 14, 2021)
- COVID-19 2020 Archived Updates
CANADA’S COVID-19 ECONOMIC RESOURCES (Posted April 9, 2021)
To help aid financial burdens during the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some programs and their links that may be of relevance to our member organizations in Ontario:
Any questions regarding these programs can be directed to Coast Manager Lisa Roddie.
ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RESOURCES: