March Break Open Single Handed Laser Development Camp
March 11-17, 2018
Want to get a jump on the sailing season? Want to show off your skills and take home a few more? Join us in the sunshine state for 6 days of sailing over March Break!
Ontario Sailing will host an open laser standard & radial development camp in sunny Miami as the first of a four-part camp series. With the aim of boosting participation in the province, we hope you will join us! Coaches Chris Cowan and Chris Hewson will cover areas including boat handling, boat speed, starting, tactics & strategy, and yearly training program advice. Biscayne Bay offers pristine sailing conditions and is a perfect place for you to sharpen your skills. Make it a spring break to remember!
- March 11-17, 2018
- Rest day: March 14, 2018- No sailing this day
- 10 boats per class- registration open until all spaces filled.
- 1+ year in club racing program.
- 170lbs body weight (full rig minimum weight).
- **Must be able to comfortably sail in winds up to 20kts**
- Limited charter boats will be available through the coach on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Cost for the charter boat is $450USD ($75US/sailing day) or $600CAD.
- ** charter boats require a cash payment on-site as money is given directly to boat owners**
- $400CAD+HST= $452.
- Payable to Ontario Sailing by online registration at https://ontariosailing.ca/registration-forms/
- TBA. Expect an approximate schedule of 10am- 5pm.
- Each day will include a mix of fitness, video, on-water drills, and debriefs.
CLICK HERE for flyer.
For camp questions, please contact Chris Cowan at email@example.com
For registration problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida!