Ontario Sailing invites all members in good standing to the 2020 Ontario Sailing Annual General Meeting (AGM) sponsored by St. Lawrence Seaway.
The AGM will be held virtually on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 7:00pm ET. Virtual meeting access will be sent directly to all registrants by email. The registration link is below.
The Ontario Sailing AGM will cover the business of the Association.
- To receive and approve the minutes of Annual General Meeting of members held on November 9, 2019 in Toronto, ON.
- To receive the Annual Report of the President and Executive Director.
- To receive the financial statement for the fiscal year ended March 31st, 2020 together with the Auditor’s Report.
- To appoint the Auditors of the Association for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2021.
- To receive the report of the Nominating Committee presenting the 2021 Slate of Directors for election.
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
Deadline for Registrations: Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:00am ET
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
If a representative from your organization cannot attend to vote on your behalf, you may assign your vote to someone else via proxy. Download the proxy below and return the completed form to the Ontario Sailing office by 9:00am ET on Monday, November 23, 2020. If you would like to assign your vote to Ontario Sailing, please assign your vote to Peter Bradley (President, Ontario Sailing).
Completed proxies must be returned by the deadline to email@example.com (email) or 17-70 Unsworth Drive, Hamilton, ON L8W 3K4 (post).
For more information, please reach out to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.