It is time to set the schedule for our 2021 dingy instructor training programs! We are looking for member clubs and schools to serve as host sites for training clinics.
To express interest in hosting dinghy instructor clinics, FOLLOW THIS LINK to fill out a short form before January 14, 2021.
** You can also submit questions about hosting clinics at the link provided above.
Ontario Sailing provides an honorarium for the use of equipment and facilities detailed below. Ontario Sailing also handles the registration, staffing and delivery of the courses.
Host sites to provide (please note this list is not exhaustive):
- Access to their restroom and changeroom facilities.
- Use of 8-16 single-handed boats (or boats that can be safely single-handed).
- Four (4) coach boats with all safety gear and 8 marks with anchor and rode.
- A sheltered outdoor space for on-land lessons.
- A point person who can assist with access to facilities.
Dinghy instructors are essential to sailing schools, camps and clubs across the province. We are grateful to member organizations for hosting our training programs!